Quiet times on the film front because of the Coronavirus.
But that doesn’t mean we have to stay quiet : – )
I’ve been doing this job for over 20 years, which means we’ve built up a lot of great memories here
So why don’t we recall them together?
Dear talents, we’re going to temporarily transform XtraZ’s facebook page into a page of fun souvenirs, beautiful film moments and magical experiences.
Send an email to email@example.com with in the title SOUVENIR, and the following details:
- your name
- which great shooting(s) has/have stayed with you and were projects by XtraZ!
- This can be a funny anecdote, a love story, a close friendship, a fun action you had to do, a magical film moment,…
- Also, send through a photo or link of the spot, film,… as I’ll have to add some footage.
- Write down clearly whether it was a film, TV series or publicity, the brand/title, which year perhaps, write down what happened or why it stayed with you,….
- Also tell me if I can add your name and tag you on FB
Afterwards I will post this on XtraZ’s facebook page and we will all be able to enjoy the nice souvenirs!
Caution: positive comments will be retained. You can keep the negative ones for yourself.
These are dark enough times already, so let’s all contribute to a smile, a nice memory and a positive feeling.
I look forward to your stories : – )