XTRAZ IN ACTION
Unfortunately, the Corona virus has temporarily shut down the film industry.
But XtraZ isn’t staying put.
Many have more time, so let’s use this positively, and take the time to update your profile at XtraZ!
Don’t forget that for a lot of projects, we present talents from the database to the client without making use of a casting call, or send you an e-mail/text message to propose an assignment.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO UPDATE?
- Your photos: make sure to upload at least a good close-up and a good full-length photo, but you may upload multiple photos. Note: don’t forget to delete the old photos (click on the trash can next to your old photo to delete it).
- Your measurements: take a tape measurer and remeasure the following: your chest circumference (measured around your nipples), your waist (measured around your navel) and your hip circumference (measured around the widest part of your hips). If, in the meantime, you have grown or gained or lost a size, adjust your length, shoe size and clothing size as well.
- Your contact details: make sure your address, mobile phone number and email address are still correct.
- Extra training & (acting) experiences: make sure to complete, as, depending on this, the category can be adapted to featured extra, semi-professional or actor.
HOW DO I UPDATE EVERYTHING?
- Go to the website www.xtraz.be and click in the menu on ‘Log-In Profile’. Fill in your username (first name+name together) and your password.
- Once logged in, you can edit ‘My photos‘ (don’t forget to dispose of the old ones by checking the trash can) as well as edit ‘My details‘.
- Regarding your details, it’s best to go over all pages once and update where necessary. If your time is limited, choose more specifically your photos, your sizes, your contact details + your education/experience to update.
- ATTENTION: Don’t forget to save your changes every time!
YOUR PASSWORD NO LONGER AT HAND?
- On the login page you can check ‘Forgot password or username‘. A new password will be sent to you. It is best to select, copy and paste the password to log in. This way you will not make any mistakes.
- Afterwards you can log in, change everything and even change the password back to your own choice.
- Can’t you log in? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, new pictures, your sizes, contact details + new classes/experiences. Then we will adjust it internally.